Peace

Peace
A lake in Dromineer

Tuesday 17 November 2015

De-population agenda coming your way real soon

Well some years ago I read a number of remarkable books ,one of them being the Bible, which caused me to see and realize things I had never even thought of before. When I tried to discuss it with people  they were either too busy giggling or could not get away from me quickly enough. So I was labeled by some as a "conspiracy theorist". Now I was pretty moderate back then and all of the things I suggested would happen did  and a ton more other things I had not even dreamed of Nobody came back to  me and said :
"Sorry you were right all along, we were gormless morons too dumb to see the truth."
Truly the ratio of gormless morons has not altered all that much really. I mostly stopped relying on churches when I started to understand my bible better. For instance it clearly says that  2 thirds of the world population will be wiped out, before the end in a number of places, but no one gets it. Well some do obviously.There are lots of things I might go into now  but it would take a book to cover all this.My opinion of the ignorant who snigger and won't see, is that I care less and less about them as time goes by. In the bible it says "their minds are too dull" , I'll say they are. But of course I had to learn too .I was lucky I read those books. John Pilger wrote 2 of them. So  abortion, war euthanasia,vaccines, denial of proper health care, control of food and water, capital punishment, radiation from many sources, they all kinda get the job done from their point of view. Famine of course  is another good one used by the British when they were in occupation, bearing in mind there was ships laden with food leaving our shores daily all through the famine. The starving  were  locked up or gunned down by the soldiers if they tried to access it along the way. Was it not genocide? What was it then? You see the gormless are still alive and well and still won't see the truth. In a famous book by Lady Cecil Woodham Smith on the famine she estimated the true population at around 11 million at the time rather than the official figure which was much less and at the end there was 1 million left. Of course they did not all die some reached other shores, but a lot did die. Some people during the famine even ate their own children. How hungry would you have to be to do that?
If you think that's funny you are a fucking idiot. So now I am posting this link to a video, one of many highlighting what is going on around us and the gormless will still snigger and not see and I'm not too bothered anymore since I have done my best to educate people  about what I have learned. I have a ton of facts and evidence and information but it won't help if you have already closed your mind.  So don't bother watching this it won't help  you at all if you think like that. Be well.

https://youtu.be/1T-62uxbMBM

No comments:

Post a Comment