Peace

Peace
A lake in Dromineer

Saturday 7 March 2020

To followers of my page

I am and always have been atrocious at  replying to  comments or sometimes even spotting them ,so my sincere apologies for that.And yes I do put in  quite a bit of work into my blog. I do this for the good of people in general  and I do hope it is of use.I make no money from this nor do I wish to.Its value is what people get from it. TV is for brainwashing the people.I am hopeful this is the opposite in effect.I am  a writer  and do sell my books here and there.But I am not obsessed with money.. Happy to write and be read.So if you do wish to say something to me. My email is Jameslinn48@gmail.com
I always check this email and will reply. and if you don't I am more than happy if you just continue to enjoy this blog.Ya might say it is a kind of general service to the world  from me. My love to you all out there take care  from James

No comments:

Post a Comment