Peace

Peace
A lake in Dromineer

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Michael Shiels interview on September 27th 2014

This week on peoples internet radio Michael did an amazing interview with us. Because of technical problems on the night  we may not have a podcast, which has me grinding my teeth.I have got in touch with  the tech people in there and am waiting for a result.I must apologize to Michael if we fail but I am still hoping.It was a remarkable interview.So regardless of the outcome well done Michael you played a blinder.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James and Jim, or should it be Jamesjimward!!. Up ye boy ye! laughter in the BAR!.

      Michael " The Sheriff Sheils "

      We can always do a rerun.

      Delete